What NT Global is Hiring for:
NT Global Needs Wireline Operators I & II in Oklahoma City.
About NT Global:
Since the creation of New Tech Engineering, L.P. in 1998 to the development of New Tech Global, our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets NTG apart from the competition.
With a large and diverse resource base of leading experts and a solid financial standing, NTG has been able to provide uninterrupted and unparalleled support to our clients for nearly 2 decades.
Today, New Tech Global is recognized as a global leader in upstream oil and gas consultancy services. NTG is comprised of two primary business divisions that included NTG Consulting and NTG Solutions.
Our US branch offices are located in Fort Worth, Midland, Denver and Canonsburg, PA. Internationally, NTG has branch offices in Mexico City and Dubai with ongoing activity in more than 25 countries around the world.
For nearly 2 decades New Tech Global has been recognized as a leader in Project Management and Consultancy Services in the Oil and Gas Industry.
With our headquarters in Houston, TX, our firm was established on the premise that outsourced technical services are crucial to the economies and efficiency of today’s energy business.
Our engineering staff and independent consultants are among the world’s leading experts and our commitment is to provide unparalleled support, knowledge and resources to every onshore, offshore and deepwater operation.
- Oklahoma City, OK (Must reside in or around OKC or be willing to relocate.)
- Position requires 24/7 on call – Current shifts are 12 hours
- Pay – DOE (depending on experience)
- Perform wireline operations technical skills and applications
- Surveying and wireline logging services, rig-up and rig-down of down hole equipment, disassembly of tools, and post-job on-site equipment testing
- Operating wireline units, including conveying gyro and steering tools
- Ability to work non-office hours and weekends as necessary
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- High School Diploma, GED or regional equivalent
How to Apply:
All resumes or interest need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org