What Pel-State is hiring for
Pel-State Services, a bulk fuel industry leader in the Permian Basin, is hiring Frac Fuel Helpers in the Midland/Odessa area. This is an entry level positions with little experience nccesary, salary: $15.00/hour.
A Little bit about Pel-State
Everywhere you look, companies are basically the same. They do good work, they hire good people, and they try to make a living. At Pel-State, we’re not the same. In fact, nothing about us is the same as anyone in our industry. We do great work, we hire great people, and we try to make our business great for our customers and ourselves.
We are unique in the fact that we never stop improving. We’re definitely not perfect, but when it comes to what we do, we are the best and we care more than anyone else. We work with great companies, and our expectation is that while our competitors may be vendors, we’re your company’s solutions partner. We service the roughest, most extreme environments, and we go places that no other fueling company has gone before.
Learn more about us, and let us help you by putting us to work to solve problems and increase efficiencies for your business.
Frac Fuel Technician
- Helping the driver complete proper pre- and post-trip truck and trailer inspections
- Proper loading and unloading of fuels; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses; operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings
- Safely use pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools
- Accurately complete invoices and other paperwork as required
- Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able and willing to work long hours including day and night shifts
- Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Able to drag fuel hose in and around all types of equipment and fill the equipment while in operation
- Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen