In an effort to help our Canadian user base get to work, we share as many oil and gas-related job opportunities in Canada as possible.
Currenly, Given the COVID Pandemic, many industries have seen surges in hiring to meet the demand of the Corona Virus. Here’s a list of some opportunities (while not directly related to Oil & Gas) of companies currently hiring
- Walmart Canada is hiring 10,000 employees to meet the nationwide exploding demand for household staples.
- Amazon is hiring 1,000 workers at its fulfillment centers and delivery networks across Canada.
- Pepsico Beverages Canada is hiring 500 positions including delivery drivers, warehouse workers and manufacturing employees.
- Dollarama says it is hiring 25,000 workers in the coming months to keep up with increased demand.
- Save-On-Foods and Loblaws are also hiring temporary positions across their grocery stores.
- Grocery delivery company Spud.ca is looking to hire those laid off by restaurants.
- Instacart said it would hire 300,000 contract workers across the U.S. and Canada over the next three months.
- Online grocery Goodfood announced it will hire 500 positions in accounting, technology and warehouse operations.
- Hospital bed manufacturer Umano Medical said it is hiring production staff across the country.
- Slack is hiring software engineering employees in Toronto and Vancouver.