Sanjel Energy Services is hiring for our Grande Prairie base! We are currently recruiting Entry Level personnel for all of our district locations, experience in oilfield cementing is not required.
These positions accountable for driving trucks and operating specialized hydraulic pumping systems. We offer an exceptional training program and are targeting safety focused, hard-working and career focused individuals. A clean class 5 driver’s license is required, as all selected entry level candidates will be provided Class 1 training in our specialized equipment as part of their career development.
- Excellent training program, career development and opportunity to advance
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Industry leading Safety record
- Strong culture and commitment to excellence
- Sustainable work with high profile customers
We will be holding a hiring event in Grande Prairie on July 24th and 25th from 11am to 7pm. (Pomeroy Hotel and Conference Centre)
If interested, call 1.800.9SANJEL or email your resume by responding to this ad to be pre-screened by our recruiting team. Contact us today as space is limited for this 2 day event.
Priority will be given to those pre-screened and registered for this event, onsite interviews will be conducted by our teams and successful applicants will be fast tracked job offers.
- Previous Oilfield Cementing experience considered a significant asset
- All candidates must possess a valid Class 1 or non GDL Class 5 license **Class 1 preferred
- Must be willing to travel to remote locations for extended periods of time
- Relevant Oil and Gas experience would be considered
- Limited positions available for entry level candidates with no experience (must have non GDL Class 5)
Space is limited for this hiring event, call us today at 1.800.9SANJEL or click here for our posting & to email your resume and get pre-screened and booked for an interview today!
image: Pipeline News