Oasis is recruiting for Petroleum Engineers to begin their careers in 2018. Positions will be based out of our Williston, ND office. Level and salary commensurate with background and experience.
Essential Job Functions
Petroleum Engineer graduates will have an opportunity to gain experience through rotational assignments in our field office. New engineers will gain experience in Production, Drilling, Completions, Midstream, Well Services and Workovers.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and duties outside of their normal responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
- Graduating in December 2017 or May 2018 with a degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Previous oil and gas related internship experience
- Willing to relocate to Williston, ND
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to successfully complete a post-offer/pre-employment drug screen, background check, physical, functional capacity examination, and to be able to meet all physical requirements of the job
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong academic performance in core programs
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Related industry experience