Welders Needed $112.17/hr, LOA, Fly-in - Multiple Large Scale Projects
What Kiewit is Hiring for:
Shared to Indeed, Kiewit Canada is hiring APP-JM Welders for multiple active and upcoming large scale construction projects across Canada, for a variety of positions and levels.
Registered Level 2 Apprentices - Journey People (JM)
- Must be a Journeyman Welder
- ABSA B-Pressure Certification is an asset
- CWBAll Position Certification is an asset
- Pipefitting Experience is an asset
- Must Possess Own Rig
- Must have valid CWB welding tickets
- Journeyman ticket is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of fabrication weldingexperience
- Experience welding on buckets is an asset
- Required Tickets/Certificates: WHIMIS, CSTS, Fall Protection, Valid Driver License
- Upon an offer, all candidates must be able to pass a Surehire Drug and Alcohol and Fit for Work test
- For all Certified Trades, candidates must be registered apprentices or Journey people (JM)
All positions include various premiums, bonuses, overtime, and other incentives*
Salary: $42.16-$112.17 per hour
*Project incentives can include but are not limited to: LOA, Travel, Camp, Fly in Fly out (FIFO)
These opportunities from Kiewit are available in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Kiewit offers:
Living Out Allowance
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Kiewit has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Safety Tickets
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Kiewit is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned organization operates through a network of subsidiaries in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation; oil, gas and chemical; power; building; water/wastewater; industrial; and mining. Kiewit had 2019 revenues of $10.3 billion and employs 23,000 staff and craft employees.
Read more on Kiewit Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Kiewit? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!