Welders & Fitters Needed Large Project in CO: $48.31/hr
What Suncor is Hiring for:
Are you a certified Pipefitter and Welder? Are you passionate about safety and do you want to join a dynamic maintenance team at the Commerce City refinery?
You will be able to use your expertise for the maintenance and repair of assets by performing predictive and preventative maintenance activities safely, efficiently, and to a high quality to ensure optimum reliability and availability.
Location and other Key Details:
- You will work out of our Commerce City refinery, located at 5455 Brighton Blvd.
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs
- You will be required to perform some heavy lifting, use ladders and work on elevated work sites such as scaffolds and towers with the ability to perform in a variety of different environments both indoor and outdoor as well as within confined spaces
- This position is safety sensitive
Salary/Hourly Rate and Compensation Details:
- Salary/Hourly Rate: $48.31
- Work/Life balance, including a generous vacation program
- Competitive benefits programs offering choice and flexibility
- Generous pension and 401(k) savings plans
This opportunity from Suncor is available in Denver.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Suncor offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Suncor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
A Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. Specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Its international efforts include offshore developments in the North Sea, and conventional, land-based efforts in Libya, Syria, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Read more on Suncor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Suncor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!