Welder Helper (Midland, TX). 6/1 Sch. Comp Wages + Benefits. High Sch / 1 Yr Exp.
What Danos is Hiring for:
Welder Helper for company based in Midland, TX
- Assist welders with fabrication of pipe & pipe fittings
- Operates hand tools such as jacks, hammers, wrenches, etc
- Complete daily visual inspections and minor maintenance to ensure tools are in proper working condition
- Clean fittings & piping to remove impurities such as rust, grease using a wire wheel attached on portable grinder
- Participate in JSA’s and all other Safety, Health and Environmental Processes
- Participate in behavioral based safety observations
- Able to operate overhead crane, forklift to safely load/unload materials, equipment
- Use and understand measuring tools (tape measure)
- Basic understanding of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Duties will vary depending on job scope and location
- 1 or more years of prior pipe construction experience
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Prior welder helpers experience is preferred
- Experience using safe work habits.
- Safe handling of power tools such as grinders, drills, etc.
- Physically able to lift, carry or move materials to work area, weight not to exceed 75 pounds.
This opportunity from Danos is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Danos offers:
6 & 1
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Danos has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
- Shift Work
- Lift 75lbs
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Danos offers responsive end-to-end integrated service solutions, focusing on safety and budget. They utilize a values-based approach and an unyielding commitment to employee engagement and training.
Read more on Danos Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Danos? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!