Welder (Edmonton, AB) - $41.78/hour + Premiums. 5/2 & 3/4 Shifts.
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Experienced Welder for its shop in Edmonton, AB.Pay:
$ 41.78 per hour plus shift premiumsHours:
2pm - 12:30am;
5 days on; 2 days off - 3 days on; 4 days offBenefits:
- Vacation pay.
- Extended health benefits.
- Company matched pension plan.
- Consistent, year-round work.
- Preventative maintenance on trailers and commercial trailers/trucks.
- Preventative maintenance on checking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PM's, electrical work, brakes, suspension and product pump rebuilds.
- Follow safe work procedures and use proper PPE.
- Two years verifiable welding experience - Must be able to weld Mig and Tig welding.
- Aluminum welding, Stainless welding - multiple positional welding required.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Must be physically fit and of reasonable strength and endurance to perform required duties.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- Journeyman certification.
- Dual welding/ HET certification considered an asset.
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
5 & 2
4 & 3
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Shift Work
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!