Welder: 2nd Shift. $18/hr. Overtime. Medical. Benefits.
What Wavsys is Hiring for:
Welder to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Houston, Texas.
Pay Rate: $18/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
2nd Shift 4:00pm to 2:30am
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Welds components in flat, vertical, horizontal, or overhead positions.
• Clamps, holds, tack-welds, heat-bends, and grinds component parts.
• Detects faulty operation of equipment and materials
• Examines work for defects
• Operates hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
• Operates at all times in accordance with HSE policies and regulations.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Previous welding experience, ability to pass internal weld certification.
- Minimal 1 year experience using Oxygen and Acetylene torch
This opportunity from Wavsys is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Wavsys offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Wavsys has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
- Welding Test Required
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Wavsys provides a full range of oil and gas services for pipelines, compressor and pump stations and processing facilities. Our engineers and construction crews are at the forefront of software and training developments to ensure the most effective design and construction.
Read more on Wavsys Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Wavsys? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!