$375.00 to $600.00/day - Labourer (Water Pumper) in Edson, AB
What Liberty Energy Services is Hiring for:
Liberty Energy Services is looking for professionals seeking meaningful, fulfilling employment to fill roles as a Labourer for our winter water management operations. The ideal candidates for this position will be organized and responsible with strong work ethics and communication skills. This position will be primarily based out of their Edson office.
The successful applicant will be expected to assist with the successful completion of water pumping, heating, and transfer projects. A strong understanding of water management project logistics and an ability to prioritize safety is necessary. This role contributes to the success of the organization by assisting with critical projects while also ensuring the health and safety of fellow operators.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $375.00-$600.00 per day
- Benefits: Dental care Extended health care
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
This is an opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team in a rapidly growing company. We are looking for the best of the best.
The successful candidate in this position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Monitoring the conditions of all equipment within the work area with a safety-first approach
- Operating large water pumps (6×6, 8×6, 10×8 pumps)
- Rigging in & out of various pieces of equipment; hoses, manifolds, pumps etc.
- Efficiently and effectively communicating with others as part of a team/crew
- Actively participating in safety meetings
- Enquiring about processes and learning on the job
- Immediate reporting of any safety hazards or incidents
- Following safe work practices and operating procedures
- Completing and submitting required paperwork daily
- Assisting with other duties as required
- Experience in water management and pumping
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean record; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Safety and mechanically oriented, with a clean safety record
- Current First Aid, H2S, and CSO required
- Schedules vary with both day and night shifts required
- Physically demanding working conditions often dealing with the extreme weather of northern Alberta
- Some travel and extra time will be required
Benefits and Additional Details
- Competitive starting wage and vacation days
- Extended health and dental benefits following completion of a probationary period
- Dynamic, growing company in a competitive industry
- Rewarding opportunity to learn and grow into a leadership role
This opportunity from Liberty Energy Services is available in Edson.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Liberty Energy Services offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Liberty Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- H2S ALIVE
- First Aid
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Liberty Energy Services:
Liberty Energy Services is a locally owned and operated, safety orientated organization that supplies first class rentals and services to the oil and gas industry throughout Alberta. Liberty Energy Services is COR Certified and is registered with both the Comply Works and ISNetworld. Liberty strives to be a leader in the oil and gas sector with outstanding service, excellent safety programs, and quality staff.
Read more on Liberty Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Liberty Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!