Wash Rack Operator
What Milestone Environmental Services, LLC is Hiring for:
WASH RACK OPERATOR SUMMARY
The primary responsibilities of the wash rack operator include performing the truck washing process at our plant facilities using high pressure equipment, hoses, and approved products. Performs general clean up and maintenance for plant facility.
Housing while on hitch is available at the facility. Position consists of a 14/7 work schedule with 12 hour rotating shifts.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Empties trucks/containers and disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Dumps and rinses containers and trucks with power hoses, equipment, and approved products.
- Performs truck washouts using produced water. Maintains the washout racks, the concrete washout pit and drying slab according to process and plant protocol.
- Washes down wash rack areas and maintains clean work area.
- Performs general labor and cleaning in plant facility.
- Performs basic maintenance related to cleaning, moving equipment and parts from one work or storage area to another if required.
- Assists other personnel as required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT THE JOB:
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, and safety instructions) a must. Knowledge of safety training such HAZMAT class is a plus.
- High School Diploma, trade school, or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Drivers License and Reliable Transportation Required
- Must understand and follow all safety policies and apply good safety practices while working.
- Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
- Must pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical and background check.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Experience working with, offloading trucks and heavy equipment in a plant environment preferred.
TRAINING REQUIRED: Employee Orientation and Safety Training are required. Opportunities for more advanced training and development may be offered.
These opportunities from Milestone Environmental Services, LLC are available in Midland, Midkiff, Center, Orla, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Milestone Environmental Services, LLC offers:
14 & 7
12 hr shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Milestone Environmental Services, LLC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Reliable Transportation
- Long Hours
- All Types Of Weather
- Steel Toed Boots
- Overtime Required
- Some oilfield experience
- Work Weekends
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Milestone Environmental Services, LLC:
Milestone helps E&P companies produce oil and gas in an environmentally responsible manner and run their operations more efficiently by providing innovative, dependable solutions for non-hazardous waste disposal.
Read more on Milestone Environmental Services, LLC Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Milestone Environmental Services, LLC? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!