Vacancies for Pump Technicians - 22.00/Hour (Midland, TX)
What EnergiPersonnel is Hiring for:
Location: Midland, TX
Position: Full Time
- Multiplex pump maintenance, valve jobs, packing and plunger replacement, pump inspections.
- Downhole jet pump maintenance, teardown and repair jet pumps from all manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot system to determine root cause of problems, surface and downhole.
- Installs, services and repairs multiplex pumps and downhole hydraulic jet pumps.
- Collects field data, evaluates and makes recommendations to pull pumps or perform well work needed to maintain optimum efficiencies and track/report results.
- Fills out time sheets, daily work tickets.
- Inventory and maintenance of any and all tools, parts, equipment and inventory in their possession
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
No history of DUI/DWI
2 years field experience repairing Artificial Lift products preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in the use of all basic hand tools including pipe and friction wrenches, calipers for measurement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Ability to type and use a computer
- Good organizational and communication (spoken and written) skills
- Self-starter, motived individual able to work without supervision
This opportunity from EnergiPersonnel is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with EnergiPersonnel offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
EnergiPersonnel has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
EnergiPersonnel was founded by Judy and Fred Hansler in Midland, Texas in 1993. Since that time, we have grown and expanded, earning a reputation as a true leader in staffing, specifically in the oil and gas industry. We are the most responsive team in the business, making ourselves available 24/7/365 to our clients and our candidates. We are a company with national reach, but we have never lost sight of the values that made us who we are. We are a people-centric, service-first team that believes in making the right match the first time, every time.
Read more on EnergiPersonnel Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from EnergiPersonnel? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!