Urgently Hiring Rig Personnel in AB & BC ($500-$900/day + Hotel/LOA)
What Goliath Energy is Hiring for:
Goliath Energy is actively seeking experienced Snubbing & Service Rig Personnel for their busy locations. We offer a 15-6 schedule with some flexibility for the right candidate. Goliath offers excellent compensation, extended health and dental benefits, ongoing training and the opportunity to advance. Loyalty = Promotion!
- Primarily Central Alberta, up near GP / FSJ. (West of 5).
- Grande Prairie
- Fort St. John
- Red Deer
- Rocky Mountain house
- Assistant Operators
- Snubbing Operators
- Snubbing Supervisors
- Do your job as safely and efficiently (no cutting corners)
- Review all job Safety analysis and Safe working procedures: Be “Goliath Safe"
- Inspect, and ensure all equipment has certifications, and is up to Goliath standards
- Assist Sr. Operators and other personnel at all times, being a true team player
- Perform rig assist jobs
- Sour gas rig in and set up
- Stripping on/off operations
- Complete spotting / spacing
- Snubbing in and out hangers
- Delegation capabilities to run crew the most efficient way possible
- Coordination of jobs and complex BHA set up
- Weekly documented inspections
- Safely operate Class 1 & 3 units both on and off location
- Refuse unsafe work
- Valid, Clean Class 1 or 3 Drivers License
- 3+ Years Service Rig Experience (Derrickhands)
- Current Oil and Gas Tickets (H2S, 1st Aid, Fall Arrest, ODA etc.)
- Ability to pass all pre-employment testing (Drug & Alcohol)
- Individuals with rural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $500.00-$900.00 per day
- Set Schedule
- Hotels + LOA
- Sustainable, long term career opportunities
- Excellent compensation package + benefits ($150+ Range)
- Advancement Opportunities
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
These opportunities from Goliath Energy are available in Edmonton, Red Deer, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Goliath Energy offers:
Hands On Training
Living Out Allowance
Room for advancement
15 & 6
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Goliath Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Safety Tickets
- Class 5
- 3 Years Experience
- Class 1
- Class 3
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Goliath Energy:
Founded in 2008, Goliath has quickly distinguished itself as a Service provider that combines superior Service, expert personnel, cutting-edge equipment, and a flawless Safety record. Since then, our mission is to be recognized as the the #1 Service provider in our industry, and to continue to build on our reputation as an industry leader across all fronts.
Read more on Goliath Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Goliath Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!