What Cameco Corporation is Hiring for:
Reporting to the Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Mill Process Operator training programs. Utilizing Cameco’s Systematic Approach to Training (SAT), you will consult with key stakeholders to develop training curriculum and delivery plans to meet the operation’s needs. Using adult learning principles, you will deliver training programs to the Mill Process Operations team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform all aspects related to the Systematic Approach to training
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all departments
- Determine training requirements and develop and implement training requests
- Deliver training
- Maintain attendance/enrollment and records
Requirements of the position:
- Post graduate degree in training and development or human resources field along with a background in training and development in a mining environment. A combination of relevant training experience, on the job or formal education would be considered.
- Understanding of Systematic Approach to Training
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively (visual, oral & written)
- Contribute to the development of instructional materials
- Strong computer, presentation and communication skills are essential
- Experience in SAP software
- Previous Mill experience
- Certificate in Adult Education and/or Train the Trainer certification
- Post graduate degree in training and development or human resources field
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression which is appropriate to their qualifications.
Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan’s North.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
To explore this career opportunity, please visit https://career17.sapsf.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=35785&company=Cameco
Deadline for applications is June 9, 2022. Please quote competition number 35785.
This opportunity from Cameco Corporation is available in Key Lake.
About Cameco Corporation:
At Cameco we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we embrace, encourage and support workplace inclusion and diversity. New ideas, perspectives, experiences, and expertise make Cameco stronger. We are committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. Our vision is to create a culture where inclusion is the goal, and a diverse and representative workforce is our measure of success. Cameco is committed to providing an inclusive selection process, free from systemic barriers. support employment equity and encourage all members of underrepresented groups (i.e., women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups/visible minorities) to voluntarily disclose. Cameco welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, abilities, and experiences to apply.
Read more on Cameco Corporation Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Cameco Corporation? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!