Skilled Labourer Needed in Kitimat, BC - Comp Wages & Benefits
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Location: Kitimat, BC
Pay: Depending on experience
Shift: 14 & 7
Position: Full Time
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support to civil operations
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Conduct groundwork including shoveling, raking, clearing
- Act as a spotter for equipment operators
- Assisting various trades as such as carpenters as and when required
- Ensures that work is completed within deadlines
- Must be flexible with duties to support project requirements
- 3+ years’ experience as a skilled Labourer on heavy civil projects
- Prior bridge construction project experience is highly regarded
Certificates & Licences
- CSTS, WHMIS, Bear Awareness, Fall Protection and Confined Space
- Traffic Control ticket considered an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Experienced applicants that reside in Kitimat, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on/7 days off rotation working 10 hours per day
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Flights from approved locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and occasionally under extreme weather conditions
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Kitimat.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
14 & 7
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- All Types Of Weather
- Bear Awareness
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- 3 Years Experience
- CSTS 2020
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!