Skilled Labourer - Comp Wages + Benefits & Incentives
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Labourer to join their team in Fort McMurray, Alberta!
- 14/7 shift schedule, working 11 hours per day
- Camp based accommodation
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support surface operations, such as loading and unloading materials
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist with site traffic and equipment control
- Minimum one-year of related experience is preferred
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of safety and OH&S policies
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
14 & 7
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- All Types Of Weather
- Osha Basic
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!