Skid Steer Operators Edmonton
What Primus Workforce is Hiring for:
We are currently seeking: Skid Steer Operators (snow removal and road maintenance), 20 on 10 off or 14 on 7 off, 12 hr days with OT after 44 in a week, Camp provided
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Base work, sub grade work, gravel placement Gravel placement for sidewalks, parking lots, and foundations Back-filling foundations Transport various materials and load/unload material safely using skid steer Comply with safe working procedures and practices
- 2+ years experience working in civil construction is considered an asset
- 1+ years of final grading experience, including finishing gravel/clay materials within 2 centimeters
- Experience with grades
- Certifications and/or licenses appropriate to industry
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation and a positive attitude
- 20 on 10 off or 14 on 7 off
- 12 hr days with OT after 44 in a week
- Camp provided
- Job location - Fort McMurray Area
These opportunities from Primus Workforce are available in Edmonton, Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Primus Workforce offers:
12 hr shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Primus Workforce has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Primus Workforce:
Primus Workforce is a specialized employment agency that knows your industry and has gained trust from national and global oil leading companies, for over 10 years.
Read more on Primus Workforce Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Primus Workforce? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!