Sideboom Operator. CNRL Project. Ft. McMurray, AB.
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Experienced Sideboom Operator with industrial piping project experience.
- Operate 587 (main model), also possibility of operation 572, 583 and 594 models in order to move pipe/welding/bolt up.
- Effectively and safely operates hydraulic sidebooms utilizing machine specific controls and machine attachments to complete all necessary tasks.
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Perform effective operation of equipment by recognizing unusual machine movements and sounds
- Previous experience operating sidebooms in a pipeline or industrial environment
- Must be able to interpret capacity charts and identify the rigging requirements
- Must be able to understand the capacity of each component and the relationships between the length of the boom, length of cable, cable size and load limits
- Must have a valid driver's license and provide a 3-year driver's abstract
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Shift based role working 14/14, working 12 hours per day
- Overtime pay is provided
- Site based camp provided and travel allowance provided for those that qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
14 & 14
12 hr shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- All Types Of Weather
- Clean Driving Record
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!