Service Rigs ($36.00/hr): Experienced Floorhands, Derrickhands, Drillers and Full Crew
What Western Energy Services Corp. is Hiring for:
Eagle Well Servicing are hiring Experienced Floorhands, Derrickhands, Drillers and Full Crews in the Blackfalds area!
We are looking for experienced Floorhands, Derrickhands, Drillers and Full Crews to fill our open positions. This position requires you to have previous experience on a Service Rig, ESC Competency is considered an asset.
We understand our most valuable assets are our people – and we want you to join the Eagle Team.
What can we offer you?
- Retention Bonus
- Immediate Employee Benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Matched RRSP Program
- Referral Bonus
- PPE Allowance - $15 /rig day non-taxable
- CAOEC Competency Program
- Steady crews with opportunity for local, hotel and camp Work
What do we require from you?
- Previous Service Rig Experience
- Valid full Class 5 Drivers license
- Air Brakes are preferred
- Required Tickets:
- Valid H2S Alive (Energy Safety Canada)
- Valid Standard First Aid with CPR
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)(Energy Safety Canada)
- ESC Competency preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
- Fluent in Written/Spoken English
- Be willing to work in all weather conditions and work environments with work away from home for periods of time
- Applicants must have accommodations or reside near one of our operating centers (Blackfalds, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Virden, MB). We do not provide accommodations or fly in/fly out work.
Eagle Well Servicing is a leader in the Canadian Well Servicing Industry & We Want You!
This opportunity from Western Energy Services Corp. is available in Blackfalds.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Western Energy Services Corp. offers:
Many Positions Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Western Energy Services Corp. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- H2S ALIVE
- First Aid
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Western Energy Services Corp.:
Western Energy Services Corp. is an oilfield service company which provides contract drilling services in Canada through its division Horizon Drilling and in the United States through its wholly-owned subsidiary Stoneham Drilling Corporation. In Canada, Western also provides well servicing through its division Eagle Well Servicing and provides oilfield rental services through its division Aero Rental Services.
Read more on Western Energy Services Corp. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Western Energy Services Corp.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!