Service Operator II - Frac/Acid Potential Annual Earnings $128,054
What Halliburton is Hiring for:
Service Operator II - Frac/Acid Williston, ND, US, 58801
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Service Operator II: $22.00/hr
- Potential Annual Earnings: $128,054.00
- Average annual earnings is an estimation dependent on hours worked per week, overtime hours worked, product service line, location and position. An offer of employment with Halliburton does not guarantee employment for any length of time.
- $45.00/day per diem or paid housing during scheduled time on.
- Position is eligible for $600 a month stipend based out of Williston, ND.
This opportunity from Halliburton is available in Williston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Halliburton offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Halliburton has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Clean Driving Record
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry, including 60 000 employees representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries. They help their customers maximize value through the life cycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
Read more on Halliburton Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Halliburton? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!