Service Operator I ($18-$20/hr)
What WTS Energy is Hiring for:
Job Summary: Under direct supervision, rigs-up and rigs-down of service equipment, learns to complete documents, reports, and forms in support of the service performed, and may conduct training in the operation
- Operate equipment: shale shakers and screen changes, centrifuges, cuttings handling and slurrification systems, and vacuum and pressure washing systems.
- This position requires the ability to effectively communicate with others, perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and basic reading comprehension and writing skills.
- This position promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process, promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness,
- Complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations, and ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Solids Control Operator. Utilizing an excavator to mix off cuttings. Fluid processing.
- Completion of specific Baroid training is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass background check, drug test
- Minimum of six months experience is required.
- Completion of the basic PEC SafeLand training prior to starting.
- Solids Control and Excavator experience
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Clean driving record
- Must be willing to work in WY, CO, and NM
- Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.00 (based on experience)
- Multiple years of Solids control experience in the Northeast
- Temp position eligible for extensions Shift: 14 x 14 schedule 12 hours shifts Experience:
- Interviews will be primarily by phone unless candidate is local then it would be in person.
- 6+ month assignments
- Schedule 2 weeks on/ 1 week off. Rotating days and nights. 12 hour shifts
- May be asked to work other sites as needed
WTS Energy is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law
These opportunities from WTS Energy are available in Zanesville, Ohio, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with WTS Energy offers:
2 Weeks In 1 Week Out
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
WTS Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Background Check
- Drug Test
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About WTS Energy:
WTS Energy is the leading solution supplier in the international Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy industries. We supply professional personnel and outsource services, like Recruitment and Workforce Management in 21 countries and in regions across the world.
Read more on WTS Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from WTS Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!