Seeking Temp-Hire Operators in Pueblo, CO: $16.50/Hour + Bonus & Benefits
What Elwood Staffing is Hiring for:
Seeking Operators in Pueblo, CO.
- Responsible for the operation of all fill lines, maintenance of equipment, and meeting safety, housekeeping and efficiency standards
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment, as directed by maintenance software
- Follow standard operating procedures for operating all fill lines for solvent-borne finishes, sealers, stains, maintenance products, etc.
- Adhere to and strive to exceed operating efficiency standards
- Must have 1-2 years' work experience, preferably in manufacturing
- Must possess troubleshooting skills that can be utilized in the daily work
- Preventative maintenance experience of pumps and machinery and forklift experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, and be able to repetitively sit and squat throughout the day
This opportunity from Elwood Staffing is available in Pueblo.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Elwood Staffing offers:
Many Positions Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Elwood Staffing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Lift 50Lbs
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Elwood Staffing:
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we're the people who make it possible. Because your better drives us to seek out the best and brightest in the industry, work with the finest companies in their fields, and place the best talent in the marketplace. Isn't it time for something better?
Read more on Elwood Staffing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Elwood Staffing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!