Pipefitters for Paid Apprenticeship. Elkford region. 14/7 Shift. Accommodation provided.
What OCL Group Inc is Hiring for:
Journeyman & Apprentice Pipefitters
-This is for a project starting in June 2022 in the Elkford region.
-Shift schedule is 14/7, camp accommodation will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Expertly measure, cut, thread, groove, bend, assemble and install metal, plastic and fiberglass valves, pipes, fittings
- Join pipe sections and secure in position
- Use test equipment to check systems for leaks
- Install supports, valves, piping and control systems
- Complete tasks in line with OCL and industry standards, procedures and practices
- Journeyperson/Apprentice Pipefitter Certification/Ticket
- Previous experience working on a live plant site
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to travel to and from site
- Safety tickets
- Ability to work in a higher elevation worksite
This opportunity from OCL Group Inc is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with OCL Group Inc offers:
14 & 7
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
OCL Group Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Safety Tickets
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About OCL Group Inc:
OCL Group Inc. (OCL), is a proudly 100% Canadian privately held, employee owned fully integrated general contractor with design build solutions across Western Canada. Serving energy and municipal infrastructure markets markets with quality and experience.
Read more on OCL Group Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from OCL Group Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!