Seeking 2nd-4th Yr Electricians in Edmonton, AB: $22.51-$44 DOE.
What Matrix Labour Leasing is Hiring for:
Second, Third, Fourth-year and Journeyperson Electricians local to the Edmonton area.
The pay rates is as follows:
4th Year: $35.20
3rd Year: $28.16
2nd Year: $22.51
Scope of Work:
- Configuring power supplies to conveyor systems and all other systems in the building.
- Troubleshooting electronic systems and replacing faulty components.
- Conducting preventive maintenance programs.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints.
- 2nd to 4th Year Status/Journeyperson Status.
- Appropriate Trades Ticket. - CSTS.
- Full PPE.
- Reliable Transportation.
This opportunity from Matrix Labour Leasing is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Matrix Labour Leasing offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Matrix Labour Leasing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Certifications
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Matrix Labour Leasing:
Matrix Labour Leasing is a full-service recruitment agency specializing in the placement and administration of the skilled trades workforce all across Canada. We have been in business for over seventeen years and have placed over 4,000,000 man-hours in the Canadian workforce. We have been recognized as one of Alberta Venture’s Fast Growth 50 and as a Leader of Tomorrow by Business in Calgary.
Read more on Matrix Labour Leasing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Matrix Labour Leasing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!