Rig Welders wanted in Grande Prairie: $105.00/hr, 12hr Shifts, Benefits & More!
What FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is Hiring for:
This position is in the Grande Prairie area. It is scheduled to commence on April 10, 2023 and is a two to three week opportunity, with potential for work to extend well past that scope. We are looking for a Rig Welder with B-Pressure, CWB, Carbon, and SS-Tig tickets/certifications.
What would you be doing?
- Interpret welding procedure specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate Oxygen arc cutting equipment and hoisting and lifting equipment.
Does this sound like you?
- Journeyperson Welder Ticket
- B- Pressure, CWB, Carbon Welding, and SS-Tig tickets/certifications
- Valid Fall Protection is required
- CSTS, Standard First Aid, and AWP (Aerial Work Platform) are considered assets
- Have safety as a top priority
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal communication required
- Physically capable of performing all necessary duties of the job including but not limited to heavy pulling, pushing and lifting (up to 50 lbs), climbing, shoveling, bending, twisting, etc.
Perks of the job
- $105 per hour
- 12-hour shifts
- Benefits after 300 hours worked
- Schedule varies based on business needs but also offers an excellent work-life balance
- Potential for extended period of work following initial manpower needs
This opportunity from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Fall Protection
- CSTS 2020
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services):
FLINT Corp. (formerly ClearStream Energy Services Inc.), is a leading provider for Maintenance & Turnarounds, Wear Technologies, Fabrication, Modularization & Machining, Facility Construction, Pipeline Installation, Heavy Equipment Operators, High Voltage Construction, and Environmental Services. With offices strategically located across Canada and over 4,000 employees, we supply solutions to the Energy and Industrial markets including: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mining, Power, Agriculture, Forestry, Infrastructure and Water Treatment.
Read more on FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services)? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!