Rig Based Positions (Floorman, Roustabout, Motorman & Derrickman) : $23.75 - $34.25/Hr DOE & Benefits (Reserve)
What Helmerich & Payne Inc. is Hiring for:
Non-supervisory rig-based drilling positions such as floorman (entry-level), roustabout (Offshore entry-level), motorman and derrickman.
Pay: $23.75 - $34.25
To perform various manual labor tasks throughout the rig site, including: rig up and down activities, general equipment operation, repairs and maintenance on rig components, assigned activities on the rig floor, mud-mixing, handling tubulars in the derrick, and other various duties as assigned.
- The worker must be at least 18 years of age
- The worker must pass a post-offer physical examination
- The worker must have proper legal authorization to work in the country where the rig is operating
- Work assignments are generally 12 hours per day, for 14-28 consecutive days, followed by 14-28 days off
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out written or oral instructions and to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Basic ability to understand, speak, read, and write English
- Basic computer skills required
- Non-entry-level positions require a minimum of six months of prior drilling experience, as well as knowledge of procedures associated with drilling a well
- Prior mechanical equipment experience is preferred for motorman positions
Items Worker Provides:
- Steel-toe work boots
- TWIC card (Offshore positions only)
- Passport (International positions only)
This opportunity from Helmerich & Payne Inc. is available in Reserve.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Helmerich & Payne Inc. offers:
12 hr shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Helmerich & Payne Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Steel Toed Boots
- Physically Fit
- 6 Months Experience
- Valid Passport
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Helmerich & Payne Inc.:
Helmerich & Payne Inc. is a U.S. unconventional driller. They currently own and operate land rigs across North America, South America, the Middle East and Africa, with offshore rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.
Read more on Helmerich & Payne Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Helmerich & Payne Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!