Recruiting a Mechanical General Foreperson for Heartland Constructors Inc!
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Mechanical General Foreperson
Project Type: Turnaround
Project Location: CNRL Horizon
Shift: Day AND Night
Schedule: 10 days on/ 4 days off moving into a 24/4
Travel Details: Fly to and from site
- This is a temporary position to support the 2023 spring turnaround.
- The shift rotation is starting on a 10 days on, 4 days off shift rotation and then moving into a 24 days on/ 4 days off.
- Organize and coordinate construction activities on a job site
- Assist in the implementation and enforcement of project procedures, schedules, cost controls and reporting
- Request and coordinate movement of tools, materials and equipment in accordance with established procedures and lead times
- Identify potential changes to project scope and advises project superintendent of associated impacts
- Assist in the coordination and planning of projects in a particular construction area
- Monitor contractors, trades performance, progress and productivity
- Ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/Trade Certificate is an asset
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
This opportunity from Jardeg is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
10 & 4
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Jardeg has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- Bachelors Degree
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!