Pump Shop Hand - 14/7 Schedule - Local Preferred - Comp Wages & Benefits
What CalFrac Well Services is Hiring for:
Pump Shop Hand
Location: Williston, ND
Work Hours: Mon-Fri
Position: Full Time
- Changing fluid-ends on pump truck
- Function testing of Frac equipment
- Replace Iron on Frac pumps
- Assist mechanics on routine maintenance and repair
- Pressure test Iron, Test equipment on test tank, Check for expired Iron
- Wash and inspect equipment to ensure field ready
- 14 days on, 7 days off
- Prefer local applicants but open to non-local candidates
- 2+ years of related and progressive work experience
- Oilfield equipment operation experience a plus
High school or GED
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus Overtime
- Health and Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation Days
- Hourly Premium provided for Local employees
- Paid Training
- Every new hire attends Orientation and Training School (OaTS) in Grand Junction, CO or Williston, ND
- Information is provided about Calfrac’s HSE policies and procedures
- Opportunities for career advancement through CERT program
- Hands on training
Applicant may be subject to a background check
Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required
This opportunity from CalFrac Well Services is available in Williston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CalFrac Well Services offers:
14 & 7
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CalFrac Well Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Locals Only
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CalFrac Well Services:
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. is an API Q2 certified oilfield services company operating in Western Canada, Colorado, North Dakota, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Texas, Western Siberia and Argentina.
Read more on CalFrac Well Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CalFrac Well Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!