Pulp Mill Shutdown - Journeyman Millwrights, Pipefitters & Ironworkers ($48.00 to $55.20/hr + $153 LOA)
What West Rock Inc. is Hiring for:
West Rock Inc. has openings for Journeyman Red Seal Millwrights, Pipefitters and Iron Workers for Pulp & Paper Shutdown in April.
Tentative dates are April 17 - 28. Positions are based just outside of Grande Prairie at the International Paper Mill site.
- Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
- Salary: $48.00-$55.20 per hour
- Schedule: 10 hour shift, 12 hour shift, Day shift, Night shif
- Supplemental pay types: Overtime pay
- Licence/Certification: OSSA Fall Protection 8 hr inclass course (preferred)
- Work Location: One location
- Journeyman Employee rate: $48.00/hr. Journeyman Contractor rate: $55.20/hr.
- LOA: paid at $153/day.
- MUST have an OSSA Fall Protection Ticket
- have their own transportation
- forklift ticket an asset.
This opportunity from West Rock Inc. is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with West Rock Inc. offers:
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
West Rock Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Long Hours
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About West Rock Inc.:
West Rock Inc. is a labour and trades based company based in Grande Prairie, AB. We work closely with industrial companies to provide them with competent and experienced support staff. We will work with you in providing cost effective packages and solutions for your company in Alberta, British Columbia or Saskatchewan. We are committed to finding you the right individual or team, depending on the size of your project, using our extensive database of qualified candidates. This includes hiring, training and managing your support staff as required, provide long term satisfaction for you.
Read more on West Rock Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from West Rock Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!