What Canam Pipe & Supply is Hiring for:
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to join Canam Pipe and Supply, a company based in Calgary, Canada. Canam Pipe and Supply is an international solution provider, specializing in oilfield products, heating equipments, pipeline equipments, completion, fishing tools and other technical needs of its clients. Canam Pipe and Supply has expertise working in several major regions of the world including Eastern and Western Europe, North America, Middle East, Southeast and Central Asia. The company is seeking a capable Project Manager to join its team to manage construction and technical projects from initiation through maintenance periods, and to estimate and secure new projects for the company. Recent graduates with varying levels of experience will be considered.
Project Manager Position Requirements:
· Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or Engineering from a reputable higher education institution
· Postgraduate degree in Project Management preferable
· Minimum 1 year expertise in engineering, construction, oil and gas infrastructure, and/or building of machine shops
· Good IT skills - email, Excel and construction management software
· Fluency in English, Russian, and preferably one or more of the following: Kazakh, Turkmen, Uzbek, Tajik, Kyrgyz
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Knowledge of Russian and Central Asian legislature and business environments beneficial
· Adaptability to demanding environments and willingness to travel on short notice to various project sites internationally
Project Manager Position Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the administration and management of various construction and technical projects
· Represent the company at meetings and communications with potential and new clients
· Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety systems
· Attend proposal meetings with clients to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering
· Work alongside the clients, architects and engineers to facilitate design and construction processes
· Assist in selecting subcontractors and direct purchasing of building materials
· Cost monitoring; ensuring financial return on the project
· Responsibilities and essential functions may be modified at any time depending on business needs
Project Manager Position Remuneration:
· Competitive salary (DOE)
· Health and Benefits Package
· Opportunities for career progression
Canam Pipe and Supply is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you in advance for your interest; however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This opportunity from Canam Pipe & Supply is available in Calgary.
Canam Pipe & Supply has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Canam Pipe & Supply? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!