What Cameco Corporation is Hiring for:
As a member of the technical services team, you will report to the Sr. Program Manager. You will be responsible for the direct hands-on leadership and quality execution of projects in Saskatchewan to ensure company goals and business objectives are achieved. Projects are in various stages, ranging from concept/framing through to implementation. Projects may include scopes of work that involve modifications to Cameco’s uranium mines, mills, and other facilities.
You will also be responsible for the team’s efficiency, productivity and compliance with Cameco and industry standards. You will manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, identify and secure resources, report on project status to management, facilitate solutions, manage project risk, and promote a culture consistent with Cameco values.
Requirements of the position:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related field
- One to five years of combined work experience in progressive project leadership roles in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, build trust, and maintain positive relationships with a wide variety of personnel
- Experience in executing all stages of the project lifecycle (i.e. initiation, planning and estimating, design, procurement, construction, commissioning, monitoring & controlling, etc.) to deliver brownfield industrial projects
- PMP, trade certification, and/or professional engineering designation, or the ability to obtain the relevant certification
- Ability to manage project schedules using Microsoft Project
- Experience with modern digital project tools and LEAN methodologies
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
To explore this career opportunity, please visit https://career17.sapsf.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=37950&company=Cameco
Deadline for applications is October 6, 2022. Please quote competition number 37950.
This opportunity from Cameco Corporation is available in Saskatoon.
About Cameco Corporation:
At Cameco we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we embrace, encourage and support workplace inclusion and diversity. New ideas, perspectives, experiences, and expertise make Cameco stronger. We are committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. Our vision is to create a culture where inclusion is the goal, and a diverse and representative workforce is our measure of success. Cameco is committed to providing an inclusive selection process, free from systemic barriers. support employment equity and encourage all members of underrepresented groups (i.e., women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups/visible minorities) to voluntarily disclose. Cameco welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, abilities, and experiences to apply.
Read more on Cameco Corporation Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Cameco Corporation? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!