Primary Care Paramedic (OT, 12hr, Paid Travel, Accommodations)
What Superior Fire Control Ltd is Hiring for:
SUPERIOR FIRE CONTROL LTD. is currently hiring the following position for immediate work in Grande Prairie, Southern Alberta, and British Columbia areas:
- ACP registered PCP (Primary Care Paramedic)
Superior Fire Control Ltd. is a Grande Prairie-owned and operated company, offering excellent wages and consistent, local to Grande Prairie, work year-round.
Perks of the Job:
- Health and Dental Benefits – after 30 WORKING days
- ACP Membership dues paid – after 30 WORKING days
- Accommodations Provided
- 12-hour day rate
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Travel
- In Field Training
- Registered & in good standing with Alberta College of Paramedics
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Current CPR certification – Level C / HCP
- Current H2S Alive Certificate
- Valid Energy Safety Canada CSO Certificate
- Previous oilfield experience is an asset
- Arrive fit for duty and comply with all of SFC’s current policies and procedures
- Conduct Pre-Job/Post Job Inspections on MTC’s and maintain all SFC equipment as outlined by SFC
- Operate SFC vehicles in a safe and courteous manner while traveling to and from locations
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism while in the field and working with SFC clients & fellow field staff
- Complete and submit daily paperwork, such as service invoices, emergency response plans, etc., in a clear and accurate manner
- Keep in constant communication with our dispatch team to notify them of any changes or updates to current jobs or locations
- Conduct daily safety meetings and on-site orientations and keep an accurate headcount while on location
- Maintain and keep a clean and organized MTC while working in the field
- Work within your designated scope of practice, as per current provincial protocols while providing medical care
If you are a team player, and ready for steady work in a positive and friendly environment, we would like to hear from you.
These opportunities from Superior Fire Control Ltd are available in Grand Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Superior Fire Control Ltd offers:
12 hr shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Superior Fire Control Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Class 5
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Superior Fire Control Ltd:
Superior strives to provide their customers with innovative solutions in a cost effective manner. Can help with oilfield firefighting throughout northern Alberta & British Columbia.
Read more on Superior Fire Control Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Superior Fire Control Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!