Pipeline Technician Job Available in Albeta: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour DOE
What Primus Workforce is Hiring for:
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Position: Full Time
- Examining, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment like actuators, valves, and stem seals.
- Helping in a variety of responsibilities related to in-line assessments.
- Completing fundamental “as-built” prints and preparing relevant manuscripts for pipeline schematics.
- Recognizing encroachment-related matters.
- Interpreting and reading alignment sheets.
- Conducting operations and upkeeping activities by using a corporate truck, ATV, or side-by-side.
- Maintaining and running natural gas pipelines and related equipment.
- Developing new notifications, documenting information into job plans, and completing work orders in SAP.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be knowledgeable about valve operation, assessment, maintenance, and repair
- Have a high mechanical aptitude and experience
- Must possess basic computers skills, Able to work well individually and with other team members
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Certificates & Licences
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
This opportunity from Primus Workforce is available in Alberta.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Primus Workforce offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Primus Workforce has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Class 5
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Primus Workforce:
Primus Workforce is a specialized employment agency that knows your industry and has gained trust from national and global oil leading companies, for over 10 years.
Read more on Primus Workforce Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Primus Workforce? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!