Pipeline Operator (Midland, Tx). F/Time. Comp Wages + Benefits. Travel + Company Vehicle.
What ONEOK Inc is Hiring for:
Pipeline Operator to perform work related to gas and/or liquids pipeline system operations.
- Perform pipeline operations and maintenance activities on pipeline systems including compressor stations, gas storages, dehydration facilities, pumping facilities, measurement facilities, and related equipment which may include, but is not limited to:Startup and shutdownPiggingCollecting liquidsChanging chartsGauging tanksLocating and marking linesMonitoring cathodic protection/basic pipe coatingsLeakage survey/patrolling pipelinesBlowing drips
- Monitor usage and/or replace lubricants, fluids, inhibitors, chemicals, etc., as needed to ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment
- Exchange information regarding pipeline operations, maintenance, measurement, and other activities with public/governmental officials, employees, contractors, customers, producers, and land owners
- Calculate, compile, and/or prepare information and reports including, but not limited to:Gas/liquid flow and qualityMaintenance and/or repair logsSamples (gas/liquids)Pipeline/corrosion activitiesAppropriate regulatory requirementsConstruction inspection
- Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company vehicles
- Responsibilities may include Department of Transportation (DOT) covered functions, including operations, maintenance, or emergency response on a pipeline. Job duties also require the employee to be alert and respond immediately to dangerous or hazardous conditions, and where impaired performance, or failure to follow safety precautions, could result in serious injury or property damage.
- Experience operating and maintaining pipeline systems and related equipment utilized in natural gas and liquids gathering and transmission systems
- Experience in various field functions including measurement, cathodic protection, and compressor/pump station operations
- Experience maintenance and repair of equipment
- Experience and training related to:Company and governmental operating/safety procedures and environmental regulationsCharacteristics of natural gas and gas liquidsPigging pipelines, blowing drips, gauging tanks, and collecting liquidsConstruction methods
- Experience in patrolling pipelines, performing leakage surveys, and locating/marking lines
- Experience in working with valves and dehydration equipment, scrubbers, and separators
- Experience reading and interpreting maps, drawings, plats, atlas pages, manuals, policies, procedures, dials, and gauges
- Experience interacting and communicating effectively
- Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Employee is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions
- Well lighted, climate controlled areas (Frequently)
- Outdoor weather conditions (Occasionally)
- Dust, fumes, gases (Occasionally)
- Frequent repetitive motion (Constantly)
- CRT (Computer Monitor(s)) (Constantly)
- Travel to other locations required
- Based on assigned tasks, employee may be assigned a company vehicle requiring the applicable driver's license
This opportunity from ONEOK Inc is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ONEOK Inc offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ONEOK Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- All Types Of Weather
- Previous industry experience preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About ONEOK Inc:
ONEOK is a leading midstream service provider and own one of the nation’s premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting NGL supply in the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent and Permian regions with key market centers and an extensive network of natural gas gathering, processing, storage and transportation assets.
Read more on ONEOK Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ONEOK Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!