2 x Pipeline Operator, Intermediate (Medford & Depew, OK) - Comp Wages + Benefits
What ONEOK Inc is Hiring for:
Pipeline Operator (Intermediate).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform pipeline operations and maintenance activities on systems including compressor stations, gas storages, dehydration facilities, pumping facilities, measurement facilities, and related equipment which may include, but is not limited to:Startup and shutdownPiggingCollecting liquidsChanging chartsGauging tanksLocating and marking linesMonitoring cathodic protection/basic pipe coatingsLeakage survey/patrolling pipelinesBlowing dripsPerform and/or dispatch line locatesConstruction watch
- Monitor usage and/or replace lubricants, fluids, inhibitors, chemicals, etc., as needed to ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment.
- Exchange information regarding pipeline operations, maintenance, measurement, and other activities with public/governmental officials, employees, contractors, customers, producers, and landowners.
- Provide calculations, compile, and/or prepare information and reports including but not limited to:Gas/liquid flow and qualityMaintenance and/or repair logsSamples (gas/liquids)Pipeline/corrosion activitiesConstruction inspectionAppropriate regulatory requirements
- Drive and ensure maintenance is completed on assigned company vehicles.
- React immediately to emergency situations to prevent injury to self and others
- Responsibilities may include Department of Transportation (DOT) covered functions, including operations, maintenance, or emergency response on a pipeline. Job duties also require the employee to be alert and respond immediately to dangerous or hazardous conditions, and where impaired performance, or failure to follow safety precautions, could result in serious injury or property damage.
- None Required.
- Following job related experience required:
- Experience operating and maintaining pipeline systems and related equipment utilized in natural gas and liquids gathering and transmission systems
- Experience in various field functions including measurement, cathodic protection, and compressor/pump station operations
- Experience in maintenance and the repair of equipment
- Experience, training and/or knowledge of:Company and governmental operating/safety procedures and environmental regulationsCharacteristics of natural gas and gas liquidsPigging pipelines, blowing drips, gauging tanks, and collecting liquidsConstruction methods
- Experience in patrolling pipelines, performing leakage surveys, and locating/marking lines
- Experience in working with valves and dehydration equipment, scrubbers, and separators
- Experience in use and function of applications such as: Microsoft Excel, Project, Access, Word, etc.
- Experience interacting, negotiating, advising and communicating effectively and in exchanging written and verbal information and instructions
- Employee is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions
- Travel to other locations up to 30% within assigned geographic region(s) required
- Based on assigned tasks, employee may be assigned a company vehicle requiring the applicable driver's license
This opportunity from ONEOK Inc is available in Oklahoma.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ONEOK Inc offers:
Many Positions Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ONEOK Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Travel Required
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About ONEOK Inc:
ONEOK is a leading midstream service provider and own one of the nation’s premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting NGL supply in the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent and Permian regions with key market centers and an extensive network of natural gas gathering, processing, storage and transportation assets.
Read more on ONEOK Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ONEOK Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!