Pipeline Laborers Needed in PA
What Miller Pipeline is Hiring for:
We are now hiring skilled laborers for the Harrisburg, PA area. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the worksite.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursable upon employment)
- CDL preferred but not required before employment.
These opportunities from Miller Pipeline are available in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Miller Pipeline offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Miller Pipeline has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- 1 Year Experience
- Clean Driving Record
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Miller Pipeline:
Provides a comprehensive range of pipeline contracting and rehabilitation services for natural gas, liquids, water and wastewater pipelines. Broad knowledge of repair, replacement and installation techniques enables them to evaluate projects and make recommendations which often result in alternative cost-saving solutions. Workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,000+, with office locations in over 20 states around the U.S.
Read more on Miller Pipeline Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Miller Pipeline? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!