Experienced Pipeline Integrity Project Coordinator. Fortune 500 Company. Full Time Position.
What ONEOK Inc is Hiring for:
Supports ONEOK operations by continuing to improve the assessment and remediation programs within the Pipeline Integrity Management Program and meet the compliance expectations of federal regulations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Implementation of the asset assessment and remediation processes under the ONEOK Integrity Management Program (IMP) and other integrity programs
- Review pipeline segment data to assess integrity threats and select the appropriate assessment method and schedule
- Execute the integrity assessments in a timely manner per the baseline or continual assessment schedule (assessments may be single or multiple in-line inspections or hydrostatic pressure tests)
- Evaluate preliminary and final in-line inspection data and prepare dig list for anomaly evaluation
- Evaluate External Corrosion Direct Assessment (ECDA) data and prepare dig list for anomaly evaluation
- Utilize risk assessment and data integration processes to further evaluate anomalies for evaluation
- Communicate the results of the assessments to the Integrity Management Team as necessary
- Integrate available information as required by the IMP data integration process
- Develop and complete detailed statistical analysis related to assessment data and key performance indicators
- Develop an appropriate action plan and continual assessment schedule based on integrity assessments and data integration
- Validate and document the results of integrity assessments
- Manage and/or support construction and anomaly investigation and repair projects
- Provide accurate and timely information to appropriate databases in order to support the risk, data integration, and program improvement processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, other related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job related experience
- Experience in project management
- Experience in use and function of office equipment such as computers and applicable software
- Experience in reading and interpreting vendor reports, spreadsheets and integrity management raw data
- Experience in composing and preparing executive summaries and other materials including but not limited to IMP procedures, bid packages, dig sheets and AFE’s
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of: risk analysis, in-line inspection, data analysis, hydtostatic testing
- Ability to: apply math and algebraic formulas
- Ability to: communicate the status of projects, project schedules and inspection results with IMP data integration team and management.
- Ability to: create and conduct presentations related to assessment and remediation and anomaly distribution and change during data integration meetings.
- Ability to: communicate and /or exchange information and conduct oral presentations
- Ability to: operate tools and equipment required
Licenses and Certifications
- None required
Strength Factor Rating - Physical Demands/Requirements
- Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Strength Factor Description - Physical Demands/Requirements
- Standing: Remaining on one's feet in an upright position at a work station without moving about (Constantly)
- Walking: Moving about on foot (Frequently)
- Sitting: Remaining in a seated position (Constantly)
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling) (Occasionally)
- Carrying: Transporting an object, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder (Occasionally)
- Pushing: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (Occasionally)
- Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking) (Occasionally)
- Climbing: Ladders, Stairs (Occasionally)
- Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling (Occasionally)
- Stooping: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist (Occasionally)
- Kneeling: Bending the legs at the knees to come to rest on the knee or knees (Occasionally)
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the legs and spine (Occasionally)
- Crawling: Moving about on the hands and arms in any direction (Occasionally)
- Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction (Constantly)
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with the hand or hands (Manual Dexterity) (Constantly)
- Fingering: Picking, pinching or otherwise working with the fingers primarily (Finger Dexterity) (Constantly)
- Feeling: Perceiving such attributes of objects/materials as size, shape, temperature, texture, movement or pulsation by receptors in the skin, particularly those of the finger tips (Constantly)
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas/information by means of the spoken word (Frequently)
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sound by the ear (Frequently)
- Tasting/Smelling: (Occasionally)
- Near Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (Constantly)
- Far Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 feet for more (Frequently)
- Depth Perception: Three-dimensional vision; ability to judge distances and spatial relationships so as to see objects where and as they actually are (Frequently)
- Vision: Color - The ability to identify and distinguish colors (Constantly)
- Employee is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions
- Well lighted, climate controlled areas (Frequently)
- Outdoor weather conditions (Occasionally)
- Dust, fumes, gases (Occasionally)
- Frequent repetitive motion (Constantly)
- CRT (Computer Monitor(s)) (Constantly)
- Travel to other locations and job sites out-of-doors required
- Based on assigned tasks, employee may be assigned a company vehicle requiring the applicable driver's license
This opportunity from ONEOK Inc is available in Oklahoma.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ONEOK Inc offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ONEOK Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- All Types Of Weather
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About ONEOK Inc:
ONEOK is a leading midstream service provider and own one of the nation’s premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting NGL supply in the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent and Permian regions with key market centers and an extensive network of natural gas gathering, processing, storage and transportation assets.
Read more on ONEOK Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ONEOK Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!