Pipefitters Needed Redwater AB Shutdown May 26: $165 LOA, up to $50.58/hr
What FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is Hiring for:
This position is for an upcoming shutdown in Red Water, AB. The shutdown is expected to start on May 26th and run straight through June 4th.
What would you be doing?
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the type of pipe and instruments to use and lay out the sequence of tasks.
- Draft detailed sketches for pipe and equipment fabrication and installation
- Measure, cut, thread, groove, bend, assemble and install metal, plastic, and fibreglass pipes, valves, and fittings.
- Join pipe sections and related equipment and secure in position.
- Use testing equipment to check systems for leaks.
- Maintain and repair piping systems.
Does this sound like you?
- Journeyperson Pipefitter ticket or registered Apprentice Pipefitter.
- Valid CSTS-20, H2S Alive, Fall Protection, Confined Space- Entry and CSO (Common Safety Orientation) tickets are required.
- Valid AWP (Aerial Work Platform) and Standard First Aid tickets are assets.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication skills are required.
Perks of the job
- The Journeyperson Pipefitter employee rate is $42.00, and the Journeyperson Pipefitter DSP rate is $50.58.
- Eligible employees required to travel to and from areas outside a 100 km radius of the client site will be entitled to LOA of $165/hr.
- Benefits after 300 hours of work
This opportunity from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) offers:
Living Out Allowance
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Safety Tickets
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services):
FLINT Corp. (formerly ClearStream Energy Services Inc.), is a leading provider for Maintenance & Turnarounds, Wear Technologies, Fabrication, Modularization & Machining, Facility Construction, Pipeline Installation, Heavy Equipment Operators, High Voltage Construction, and Environmental Services. With offices strategically located across Canada and over 4,000 employees, we supply solutions to the Energy and Industrial markets including: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mining, Power, Agriculture, Forestry, Infrastructure and Water Treatment.
Read more on FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services)? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!