Pipefitter Foreperson (14/14 Fly-in, Camp + $80/day incentive)
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Position: Pipefitter Foreperson
Project Type: Maintenance
Project Location: IOL Kearl Lake - LDP
Travel Details:Fly-in/fly-out, Bussing from Ft. Mac Hub
Allied Partner: Heartland Constructors Inc.Reference Number: 12461
INCENTIVE AND RETENTION ALERT!
Temporary incentive and retention program effective until July 1st, 2022:
- The Incentive Program consists of an additional $60/day for this position - paid weekly. To receive incentive, "days worked" will be defined as minimum 4 hrs of work on site.
- The Retention Program offers an additional $20/day, paid by July 1st, 2022 (or following corresponding pay period), or upon release by the employer (end of project).
For more details, apply today!
Jardeg is recruiting Pipefitter Forepersons to join the Imperial Oil Kearl project team on site near Fort MacKay, Alberta.This is a temporary position, with open to extension, on a 14/14 shift in the LDP group.
Steamfitter – pipefitters lay out, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes. Pipefitters also remove and replace worn components, do general maintenance work and may work on plant shut-downs.
Pipefitter Journeyman will be expected to do but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Demonstrate knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, grooving and bending of pipes, valves and fittings
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair pressurized piping systems
- Hydrotest and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required
- Use testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
- Maintain all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion
- Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications
- Red-line update drawings to an as-built condition
- Follow various Client policies & procedures including adherence to requirements of ISO 9001-2000
- Journeyperson Certification and/or Interprovincial Red Seal
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS-09 or 2020) Certification
- Standard First Aid (Level C or A)
- Basic Rigging & Overhead Crane
- Other safety ticket(s) and orientation(s) required, as per the project team
- Fit Test
- Driver’s License
This is a fly-in/fly-out position and as such will be subject to the Government of Canada’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirements:
- As per Federal guidelines, as of December 1st, 2021, anyone who is to board a charter flight must be able to provide proof of full vaccination (+14 days). Please ensure you bring proof with you to the flight center and allow for at least 2 hours prior to flight departure.
- Additionally, anyone accessing the IOL Kearl Site will also require full vaccination (full course plus 14 days) required on or before February 15, 2022.
These opportunities from Jardeg are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
14 & 14
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!