Piling Crane Operator (Pipeline Project). Experienced Working With 110 Crawler Cranes. Kitimat BC Site Based Role.
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
You are a Piling Crane Operator with experience working with 110 Ton Crawler cranes in industrial project settings. You are familiar with sheet piling and vibratory hammers procedures. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
- Operate a 110 ton lattice boom crawler crane and hammer (hydraulic/diesel) in order to install multiple sizes of different pile material (sheet piles, h-piles, pipe piles etc.).
- Communicate clearly and effectively with site supervision.
- Hoisting with Crawler Cranes.
- Able to safely and efficiently assemble and disassemble crawler cranes with minimal supervision.
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts and load chart calculations.
- Communicates with assigned crews to determine the best placement of crane for planned lifts.
- Must have a valid Crane Operator ticket from a recognized training authority
- Previous industry experience operating a 110 ton Crawler crane and vibratory hammers
- Familiar and experienced with sheet piling operations and the different techniques required in order to perform pile installation
- Able to effectively and efficiently work with the crew and communicate with site supervision clearly.
- Must possess valid PCST certification, First Aid, Ground Disturbance Lv2, and Standard Basic Rigging.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- This is a site based role in Kitimat BC
- Camp and travel provided for those that qualify
- Work will be outside in all weather conditions
- Candidates must be flexible to work various shift rotations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- All Types Of Weather
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!