Parts Technician - Edmonton, AB.Full time, 10 & 4 Rotation, Paid Overtime
What Sureway Construction Group Ltd is Hiring for:
“Newly Increased Competitive Wages” + Benefits, RRSP and TFSA Matching, Boot Allowance, and a state of the art shop to work in.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: 10+ Hours/day, Rotation: 10 on 4 off or various rotations as required, OT after 8hr/day or 44hr/week
Location: 9175 – 14 Street NW, Edmonton, AB - no direct access to public transportation
- Personal Reliable Vehicle
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
- Drug and alcohol testing (swab-based test)
- Successful completion of Company Orientation and site-specific orientation
- Fitness to Work Assessment
- Mask Fit Testing
- Ensure orders are filled in a timely manner, using electronic order systems.
- Ensuring cost efficiency when filing orders.
- Research, identify and communicate cost savings.
- Assist with maintaining inventory levels in parts department.
- Assist Field Technicians with part requests.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- This is a general responsibilities list and does not include all responsibilities required of the position.
- Journeyperson and Apprentices will be considered for this position.
- Apprentices must be in good standing with AIT.
- Prior CAT - SIS experience is considered a strong asset.
- Prior Komatsu experience is beneficial.
- Familiarity with Toolhound is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Hydraulic Hose Assembly is considered an asset.
- GET/Undercarriage knowledge is an asset.
- Prior experience working as a Journeyperson Mechanic or mechanical background is considered a strong asset.
This opportunity from Sureway Construction Group Ltd is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sureway Construction Group Ltd offers:
10 & 4
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sureway Construction Group Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Reliable Transportation
- Steel Toed Boots
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sureway Construction Group Ltd:
Sureway Construction Group Ltd is a construction company based in Alberta. They leverage their knowledge, experience and ambition to form strong partnerships and diverse project portfolio.
Read more on Sureway Construction Group Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sureway Construction Group Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!