Packer Operator - Calgary, AB. 6 & 1. Benefits, RRSP and TFSA. Paid O/Time.
What Sureway Construction Group Ltd is Hiring for:
Job Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: 10+ hours per day, 6 & 1, OT after 8hr/day or 44hr/week
Benefits, RRSP and TFSA Matching
Location: Airdrie, AB
- Safe operation of packer in close proximity to ground personnel and other equipment.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- This is a general responsibilities list and does not include all responsibilities required of the position.
- Hard-working, reliable, flexible with schedule, ability to work in physically demanding conditions
- Personal Reliable Vehicle
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
- Drug and alcohol testing (swab-based test)
- Successful completion of Company Orientation and site-specific orientation
- Must have minimum one (1) year experience operating a packer.
- Good analytical ability and manual dexterity.
- Must have proven ability to work in congested areas.
This opportunity from Sureway Construction Group Ltd is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sureway Construction Group Ltd offers:
6 & 1
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sureway Construction Group Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- 1 Year Experience
- Steel Toed Boots
- Shift Work
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sureway Construction Group Ltd:
Sureway Construction Group Ltd is a construction company based in Alberta. They leverage their knowledge, experience and ambition to form strong partnerships and diverse project portfolio.
Read more on Sureway Construction Group Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sureway Construction Group Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!