Oilfield Operators Are Earning $3000/week in CO with 14/7, per Diem, Private Hotel, Meals, Benefits
What FieldBridge Energy is Hiring for:
FieldBridge Energy, LLC is looking for Frac Equipment Operators to work for the largest hydraulic fracturing company in the world for work in Fort Lupton, CO. Class A CDL is required. This is the type of company where you can make a long run. First class training and development programs. Ample opportunities to move up the ranks in both pay and position.
Starting pay $21/hr, avg. 90+ hrs per wk, get paid every Friday with checks ranging from $2400 to $3000+, 14/7 rotation, if you're not local mileage per diem from home to the work location is covered, $25 per diem, private hotel room including hot breakfast, healthcare benefits, 401K.
If you are looking for LOTS of overtime $1.5 pay and to build a career at a company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today for consideration.
The Equipment Operator positions involve heavy physical labor. Preferred backgrounds - oilfield, military, farm & ranch, construction, CDL, etc.
Frac Equipment Operator Duties:
- Working in fracture, cement and/or coil tubing well service functions as directed by supervisor.
- Drive any transport vehicle assigned by supervision to the well site location.
- Rig up well treatment and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses and valves for downhole operations.
- Operate assigned equipment during treatment and/or cementing services as per direction of the supervisor.
- Rig down treating and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses, and valves and secure items on the designated transport units.
- Drive assigned transport from the well site to the designated office or next well site location.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.
- Mixing of chemicals for each job.
- Load and off load equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 per week
This opportunity from FieldBridge Energy is available in Brighton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FieldBridge Energy offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FieldBridge Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About FieldBridge Energy:
FieldBridge LLC is a recruitment and field services support company that believes in doing one thing, and doing it well – bridging field specialists and our clients together to create connections that last. If you’re looking for a partner in the field that believes the ‘spirit of the deal’ is just as important as the ‘letter of the deal’, let’s chat.
Read more on FieldBridge Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FieldBridge Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!