Need Floorhand – Service Rig In Sask ($30.00 – $38.00 per hour)
What Primus Workforce is Hiring for:
Floorhand - Service Rig
Pay: $30.00 – $38.00 per hour DOE
Position: Full Time
- Handling and manipulating pieces of drill pipes or stems during drilling at the rig floor.
- Managing, sorting, and moving drill pipes, instruments, cement, and other equipment.
- Transporting well-service materials and equipment by driving trucks.
- Cleaning up and removing the debris from the rig area.
- Helping in setting up, taking down, and ferrying essential drilling and service rig equipment.
- Assisting other team members in keeping the drilling equipment in good working order on the drill floor.
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs (23 kgs)
- Outstanding hand-to-eye coordination
- Capable to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storms, rain, etc
Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
Certificates & Licences
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License
Applicant may be subject to a background check
Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required
This opportunity from Primus Workforce is available in Saskatchewan.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Primus Workforce offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Primus Workforce has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Lift 50Lbs
- All Types Of Weather
- Clean Driving Record
- Class 5
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Primus Workforce:
Primus Workforce is a specialized employment agency that knows your industry and has gained trust from national and global oil leading companies, for over 10 years.
Read more on Primus Workforce Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Primus Workforce? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!