Motorhand, Derrickhand, Leasehand, Floorhand & Drillers Needed Across Alberta
What CWC Energy Services is Hiring for:
CWC Energy Services prides itself in excellence and in hiring qualified people who make a difference in safety and performance every day. Whether you are NEW to the industry or have previous Oil and Gas experience CWC welcomes you to join our team today! Our Service Rig division is currently hiring for:
What we Offer:
· NEW - Increased Wages _ effective May 1, 2022 for ALL positions!_
· NEW – 100% Company Paid RRSP Program, NO EMPLOYEE MATCH REQUIRED!
· Top tier 100% company paid Benefits including massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor and vision. Health Spending Account options also available. Immediate availability for experienced hands
· PPE supplied upon hire, paid PPE program and company paid coverall cleaning
· Referral bonus program with short qualifying time
· Great Training Incentives
· Taxable mileage (Drillers & Rig Managers)
· Well maintained equipment and supportive, safety conscious HR and Operations teams
· High utilization and immediate, steady work
What we require from you:
· Position-related safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid w/CPR, CSO, Fall Arrest, WSBOP)
· Full class 5 license (non-GDL) or higher Driver’s License, air brakes required for some positions
· Current Drivers’ Abstract
· Ability to pass drug testing and be fit for duty
· Physically fit and able to work long hours in all types of weather conditions
· Willing to work locally or out of town
· Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
· Safety orientated with a positive CAN-DO attitude
· Previous labor and/or oilfield experience
These opportunities from CWC Energy Services are available in Brooks, Grand Prairie, Drayton Valley, Lloydminster, Sylvan Lake, Slave Lake, Provost, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CWC Energy Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CWC Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CWC Energy Services:
CWC Energy Services Corp. is a premier contract drilling and well servicing company operating in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin with a complementary suite of drilling rigs and service rigs. The Company's corporate office is located in Calgary, Alberta with operational locations in Nisku, Grande Prairie, Slave Lake, Sylvan Lake, Drayton Valley, Lloydminster, Provost and Brooks, Alberta and U.S. offices in Denver, Colorado and Casper, Wyoming.
Read more on CWC Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CWC Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!