Millwrights & Machinist Jobs: $45/hr + Benefits + Shift Premiums + Benefits
What WORKFORCE is Hiring for:
The millwright will be responsible for preventative maintenance and breakdown response on all plant equipment and systems. They will troubleshoot, test and repair a broad range of industrial equipment, disassemble machinery to remove parts and make repairs, reassemble after completion of repair and inspection, and record all maintenance and repairs performed. The millwright will also be responsible for cutting & welding metal to repair broken parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment as required.
Qualified candidates will be licensed Millwrights or Machinists with at least 3 years of relevant maintenance experience within a production environment. Strong welding & fabrication skills are highly desirable. Our client is offering a base wage around $45/hr + regular increases, excellent benefits, shift premiums, and a generous pension for eligible individuals.
Are you a Red Seal Millwright or Machinist seeking an exciting and highly lucrative opportunity in Vancouver?
Required Qualifications :
- Machinist or Mechanic/Millwright Red Seal
- 3+ years of maintenance experience in a production environment
- Commitment to work in a safe and orderly manner (adherence to lock out- tag out, confined space, fall protection, arc flash and other applicable regulations and practices).
- Understanding of mechanics as they relate to pumps, reducers, and packaging equipment.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
These opportunities from WORKFORCE are available in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with WORKFORCE offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
WORKFORCE has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Fall Protection
- 3 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
WORKFORCE provides permanent & temporary staffing solutions for industries needing skilled trades men & women.
Read more on WORKFORCE Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from WORKFORCE? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!