Millwright Journeypersons: Incentive, Travel & Retention Allowance.
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Millwright Journeyperson - Kearl Outages/ Maintenance in Imperial Oil Kearl Lake.
Shift: Day or Night
Travel Details: Allowance and Charter Flights
Temporary Incentive and Retention Program effective until January 31, 2023:
- The Incentive Program consists of an additional $80/day for this position - paid weekly. To receive incentive, "days worked" will be defined as minimum 4 hrs of work on site.
- The Retention Program offers an additional $25/day, paid by January 31, 2023 (or following corresponding pay period), or upon release by the employer (end of project).
- Travel Allowance Program available to all provinces.
- Read diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances
- Align and test equipment and make any necessary adjustments
- Perform predictive and operational procedures
- Repair or replace defective parts
- Service and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- May do some tack welding (a weld that is adequate in size to temporarily hold components in place until it can be completely welded by a registered apprentice welder or a journeyperson welder) and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of replacement parts.
- Journeyperson Certification and/or Interprovincial Red Seal
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS-09 or 2020) Certification
- Standard First Aid (Level A or C), in-class 2 day course
- Basic Rigging
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- Fit Test
- Driver’s License
- Other safety ticket(s) and orientation(s) required, as per the project team
This opportunity from Jardeg is available in Alberta.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
14 & 14
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Jardeg has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- First Aid
- Valid Certifications
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!