Midland Client Looking For Mechanic - $27.50/Hour
What EnergiPersonnel is Hiring for:
Location: Odessa, TX
Shifts: 10 Hrs
Position: Full Time
- Determines equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power ends, fluid ends, transmissions, electrical, fuel, emission, hydraulics
- Completes machine shop operations, adjusting and alignments including bearing loads, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies equipment performance by conducting tests, adjusting controls and systems.
- Contains costs by using warranty, evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Perform Annual DOT Inspections
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Diesel Mechanic Certification (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred, but not required)
Security and safety
Pre-employment alcohol and drug screening
- 10-hour shift
- Monday- Friday, occasional weekends
- No work on Sundays
Have own tools
Minimum of 21 years of age
- Diesel engine repair: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 3+ year (Preferred)
- General hydraulics and centrifugal pump experience is a plus
- If individual has a camper they would like to bring to live in, Company will pay for a camper spot.
This opportunity from EnergiPersonnel is available in Odessa.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with EnergiPersonnel offers:
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
EnergiPersonnel has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Overtime Required
- 3 Years Experience
- Work Weekends
- Valid Certifications
- 21 Years of age or older
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
EnergiPersonnel was founded by Judy and Fred Hansler in Midland, Texas in 1993. Since that time, we have grown and expanded, earning a reputation as a true leader in staffing, specifically in the oil and gas industry. We are the most responsive team in the business, making ourselves available 24/7/365 to our clients and our candidates. We are a company with national reach, but we have never lost sight of the values that made us who we are. We are a people-centric, service-first team that believes in making the right match the first time, every time.
Read more on EnergiPersonnel Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from EnergiPersonnel? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!