Lucrative Class 1 Driver Opportunities in Alberta - $35.00/Hour + Subsistence & Vacation Pay (22/20 FIFO)
What STEP Energy Services is Hiring for:
Class 1 Drivers - Fracturing Services Logistics
Location: Red Deer, AB
Job Type: Full Time, Field Operations
Rotation: 22/20 (Fly-in-Fly-out)
Pay: $35 per hour
- Guaranteed pay plus overtime
- Accommodations provided while on shift
- Subsistence while on shift
- Flights to and from location
- Vacation pay
- Opportunities for training and skill development
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Haul fracturing sand to location on a 22-20 rotation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Perform hard manual labor.
- Active Class 1 driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Physical ability for hard manual labor.
- Safety focus: Always Safe, Always Professional mindset (ASAP).
- Experience in the oilfield industry is an asset but not required.
- The position is available to those living in the following provinces: Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland, PEI, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from STEP Energy Services is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with STEP Energy Services offers:
Hands On Training
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
STEP Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- Safety Tickets
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About STEP Energy Services:
STEP Energy Services (TSX: STEP) is a technically focused, oilfield service company providing specialized coil tubing and pressure pumping services to the deep, horizontal well market in Western Canada. The Corporation’s US division provides coiled tubing, fracturing and wireline services to producers in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale Play in Texas, the Haynesville Shale in Louisiana and the Mid-Continent region of Oklahoma. STEP is currently the third-largest pressure pumping company as measured by horsepower in Western Canada.
Read more on STEP Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from STEP Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!